See us at Uniquities Fiber Farmers market this Saturday, July 26th
This Saturday, July 26th is the Fiber Farmers Market sponsored by Uniquities Yarn shop. It takes place in lovely air conditioned comfort at the Vienna Community Center, 120 N. Cherry St. Vienna, Virginia. The hours are from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm and admission is free.
Come meet producers from your local fiber-shed!
We will be there with bells on…and some yarn, roving and washed fleece:
- Alpaca/Merino lace weight yarn
- Border Leicester sport weight
- Corriedale/Corriedale cross
- Dorset sock 2
- Romney semi-worsted spun
- Romney/Mohair, in skeins and cones
- Montadale light
- Montadale woolen
- Targhee 3-ply (on sale!)
- roving in undyed, dyed in the wool blends and kettle dyed colors
- freshly dyed Cotswold dyed lambswool locks
- washed fleeces ready to prep and spin
Hope to see you there!