Schedule update: changing it up so we are doing one market each weekend:
- Saturday the 30th:Falls Church Farmers Market, Look for our polka dot tent on the grass along Park Ave.
- Sunday the 24st:Dupont Circle, FreshFarm Market. find us on 20th street. Look for the polka dot tent.
- Saturday the 13th & 27th: Falls Church Farmers Market
- Sunday the 7th & 21st: Dupont Circle FreshFarm Market
- July 11th-12th: Beat the Heat Fibre-Treat two days this year! In Brunswick Maryland again and a great schedule of short classes (including a dye class I will do). We will be vendors and helping Two Rivers Yarns to organize it. More info to come.
- Four days: 16th-19th: MAFA, the Mid-Atlantic Fiber Association Workshop Weekend in Millersville, Pennsylvania. Mafa is an association of Fiber Guilds in our area. Every other year they have this event with excellent teachers and classes. This will be our first year as a vendor at the marketplace. Do check it out! Downloadable brochure on the web site.
- Uniquities Fiber Farmers Market: Saturday August 8th, new location: multi-purpose room at the brand new Providence Community Center at 3001 Vaden Drive, Fairfax, VA 22031. The center is located behind the Vienna Metro Station, not too far from our original location at the Vienna Community Center.
- Also on August 8th: Dyeing to weave workshop: tentative date for dye day at Solitude. Following weekend is two days weaving at Barefoot Weaver’s studio in Purcellville, VA
- Sunday the 16th: Open House at Solitude. Probably. Still planning, but think we will have a dye day here at the farm.
- Saturday the 1st & 15th: Falls Church Farmers Market
- Sunday the 2nd, 16th & 30th: Dupont Circle FreshFarm Market
- Saturday the 12th & 26th: Falls Church Farmers Market
- Sunday the 13th & 27th: Dupont Circle FreshFarm Market
- Weekend of the 26th & 27th:Shenandoah Valley Fiber Festival, Clarke County Fairgrounds in Berryville, Virginia. Wonderful mid-size fiber festival. Deb Robson (The Fleece and Fiber Sourcebook) will be there! Us too. Come see us in the Ruritan Building.
- Weekend of the 17th & 18th:The New York Sheep & Wool Festival (Rhinebeck!). Get your room now! things fill up and this is the place to be in mid-October. Come see us in the lower level of the Horticulture building (building 22-D), booth 4.
- Saturday the 10th & 26th: Falls Church Farmers Market
- Sunday the 11th & 25th: Dupont Circle FreshFarm Market
November/December 2015: we will be at the Falls Church and FreshFarm Farmers Markets every weekend until Christmas (weather permitting).